CyberMatrix Timesheets is an easy to use Windows-based multi-user timesheet entry software application. Its Features make simple, intuitive employee time entry by client, project and task. The pattern of report is applied by custom reporting features enable the existing reports to be changed and new reports to be added. CyberMatrix Timesheets reflects the new reformation for the companies who want to apply automation system to change the old-fashioned paper-based timesheet entry.
It was designed to provide an effortless transition for those accustomed to the traditional paper-based timesheet entry. Its screen looks like a standard timesheet entry form. But it is quite different from the traditional one, by using CyberMatrix managers can validate and edit their employees time immediately from their own computers without having to pore over scores of timesheet report.
There are four different versions of Timesheets depending on the need of various customer types:
- Web Versions
Most of those versions have a simple intuitive graphical interface, while the Standard version can be used with multiple users over a network, the Client/Server and Enterprise versions are greater suited for large numbers of user. Even the Enterprise can be scaled up to handle massive user loads. It integrates with virtually any large database server, including MS SQL Server. Therefore, this Enterprise version with both of other versions (Client/Server & Web versions) can be used with multiple users accessing employee time data over the company intranet or even the Internet. While the Web version enables employee time data to be accessed by any web browser on virtually any operating system.
CyberMatrix Timesheets Enterprise has some key features:
- Simple timesheet entry
- Rich graphical user interface
- Share data over the network
- Share data over the Internet
- Choice of back end database
- Scalable to any number of user
- Requires client installation
- Accessible from web browser
- E-mail reminders
- Approval by project
- 64 MB RAM
- 20 MB HD
- Server application
- For Timesheets Client/Server we recommend NT4, W2K, XP or 2003 server with 500 MB RAM and power backup to host the Timesheets server application
- Its price is USD 75.00
- 30 days trial
The New Features Release:
- Added feature to unachive selected time records. (Non Enterprise edition only)
- Fixed problem where regions using, for decimal setting saw errors when saving option settings.
- Fixed problem where report path setting would not save when using PostgreSQL. (Enterprise edition only)
- Fixed problem where filters would not work on certain reports.
- Fixed problem where Data manager grid sorting did not work with primary key columns.
- Fixed problem where user could not save timesheet if Admin had saved it after rejecting it.
- Fixed problem where Administrator account was not auto created if deleted. (Standard and C/S editions only)
Category: Main Segmen