Sony Ericsson Media Sync
With Sony Ericsson Media Sync you can easily transfer music, videos and podcasts from iTunes to your phone. You can select files to be transferred to the phone, or drop & pull content from iTunes to Media Sync. Photos and videos can be imported into iPhoto from the phone and to free up more memory on the phone, delete the file using Media Sync.
Download the application to a Macintosh computer and note the location of downloading it.
- MacOS version 10.4.11 or newer.
- 1 GHz processor (PowerPC or Intel)
- 512 GB of RAM
- 40 MB hard disk space for program installation
- ITunes 7.0 or later
- IPhoto version 08 or newer
How to use
Note: Users of Safari can proceed directly to step 4.
- If you choose to save the file on your computer, double click the file. Dmg for the pair.
- If you choose to run, but not anything happened after the download is complete, you have to manually search for files. Dmg is downloaded. Click two times to pair them.
- Double-click the installer to run the Sony Ericsson Media Sync and follow the instructions on the screen.
- You will see the End User License Agreement window. Read it carefully and click Agree to continue.
- Disk images can be issued because no longer needed after the application is installed.
- You’ll find the Sony Ericsson Media Sync in your Applications folder. Double click to run it.
- Applications will run in the selected language on your computer. To change the priority of the language, read the instructions to the computer.
- Open the help section in the application for further instructions.
Download Media Sync Application Guide (PDF File)
Sony Ericsson iSync plugins (9) S60 v2.1
With Sony Ericsson iSync plugin you can synchronize contacts, events and tasks between your Sony Ericsson mobile phone and Apple computers.
- Tiger: Mac OS 10.4.9 – 10.4.11 (in accordance with iSync version 2.4)
- Leopard: Mac OS 10.5.1 – 10.5.8 (in accordance with iSync version 3.0 – 3.0.2)
- Snow Leopard: Mac OS 10.6 and higher (in accordance with iSync 3.1)
- Download the file. Dmg into an Apple computer.
- Installing the disk image.
- Finder will install and open the disk images that are downloaded automatically. If the download does not happen, locate the downloaded file in Finder, then double click to attach and open a picture.
- Read the book prompts, and install the software. After installing the disk, the Finder window will open a picture that contains the installer and user guide for Sony Ericsson iSync. Double-click the installer icon to install the iSync plugin for Sony Ericsson phones. Double-click to open the user guide, and follow the instructions about how to back up data and synchronize contacts and calendar data.
How to use
1. After the phone plug-ins installer finished installed, connect your phone via Bluetooth. NOTE: Turn off power saving mode in the Bluetooth settings on the phone.
2. Run iSync and select the [Device]> [Add Device]
3. Double-click the phone in the Add Device window to add it to iSync. Now, the phone is ready to be synchronized with iSync.
Category: Main Segmen