- Improved technology to offer HD video with incredible 720p /60 frames per second
- Available from Amazon.Com for online purchase at $229.99.
- Built-in image stabilization to produce incredibly clear and steady HD video.
- Simple user interface and a super-slim, pocket-sized design.Easy-to-use pre-loaded.
- FlipShare software: capture photos, create custom movies, send video greeting cards, organize, edit and share your videos to private Flip Channels, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Overview for Flip Mino HD
- Its sleek and slim design(4.1 oz ) fits in any pocket or purse, can carry it anywhere
- Keep your video steady on the go with image stabilization
- 2″ anti-glare color display
- Power on, press record and start recording–it’s that simple
- Shoot up to 2 hours of stunning HD video (720p / 60fps), built-in memory(8 GB), no additional memory needed
- Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter (sold separately)
- Watch your videos on your HDTV through the Flip Video HDMI Mini Cable (sold separately)8: Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
Tips: For Windows user, AVI, WMV, MPG are the most suit formats files for playing, editing, uploading and burning dvds. Flip mp4 file converter can freely
Convert flip video to AVI, WMV, MPG etc and import flip mp4 files to Windows with best output quality and fast speed.
Category: Main Segmen