Trend Micro Internet Security Pro provides the most comprehensive, easy-to-use protection for all of your personal data so you can shop, bank, or browse with confidence. This self-extracting archive is a stand-alone fix package that incorporates the Trend Micro VSAPI Malware and Spyware scanning engines as well as the Trend Micro Damage Cleanup Engine and Template, Trend Micro Internet Security Pro safeguards your personal information from hackers and cybercriminals whether you are at home or away.
This tool supports the following features:
- Terminate all detected malware/spyware instances in memory
- Remove malware/spyware registry entries
- Remove malware/spyware entries from system files
- Scan for and delete all detected malware/spyware copies in all local drives
- This tool is designed to run under Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7 32-bit. For users running Windows NT 4.0, you need to copy the file, PSAPI.DLL, to the Windows system directory, which is usually C:\WINNT\system32. You can find the file in the Windows NT 4.0 Setup CD at the following locations: \Support\Debug\i386\PSAPI.DLL
- The Trend Micro Spyware Engine only supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA 32-bit systems. The spyware scan feature is disabled in lower versions of the Microsoft operating systems.
How to Use Trend Micro Internet Security ; Performing System Scan and Cleanup
- Create a temporary folder and copy SYSCLEAN.COM into this folder.
NOTE: This temporary folder should be created on a local or mapped drive.
- Download latest malware and spyware pattern files. Extract the downloaded ZIP pattern files into the created folder.
- Close all applications running on your system, including anyantivirus software.
- Run the executable file, SYSCLEAN.COM, by either:
- Double-clicking the tool in Windows Explorer.
- Executing it via command prompt using syntax based on the aforementioned parameters.
- Enable any antivirus software that is installed on your system and perform a manual scan.
NOTE: This fix tool generates the log file, SYSCLEAN.LOG, in its current folder.
Compatibility Trend Micro Internet Security.
This tool has been tested under the following platforms:
- Windows NT 4.0 Workstation and Server
- Windows 2000 Professional and Server
- Windows XP Home and Professional 32-bit
- Windows 2003 Server 32-bit
- Windows VISTA 32-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
Category: Main Segmen