Microsoft today announced Office For Mac 2011, offering productivity applications and a variety of Microsoft Office. Office For Mac 2011 provides the right tools for Mac users to realize their ideas through professional-looking documents that can be used by cross multi platform.
Office 2011 includes a variety of software, such as Word for Mac, PowerPoint for Mac, Excel for Mac, Messenger for Mac and for the first time in this product, Outlook for Mac. Office for Mac 2011 comes in two editions namely Home and Student edition, as well as Home and Business edition.
Home and Student Edition
- Includes Word for Mac, PowerPoint for Mac, Excel for Mac, and Messenger for Mac
- Suggested retail price: $ 179 (1 license), $ 209 (3 license Family Pack)
Home and Business Edition
- Includes Word for Mac, PowerPoint for Mac, Excel for Mac, Messenger for Mac, and Outlook for Mac
- Suggested retail price: $ 269 (1 license), $ 349 (2 license multi-pack)
Office for Mac 2011 also incorporates various features that can be found on the latest version of Office 2010 for Windows. Various favorite features, such as;
- The new ribbon creating an intuitive experience for Mac users. Office for Mac that is already known can still be found so that you can feel the benefits of the new ribbon without having to create a new wheel again.
- Galleries templates make it easy for you, organized access to various types of online templates or custom templates as well as to the documents recently opened
- Sparklines visually summarize your data using graphs is very small, can even be accommodated in a cell close to the same value. Sparklines in Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011 is also compatible with Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Dynamic Reorder help you simplify the complicated design. Get instant display and 3-D from all levels on the Publishing page layout and your PowerPoint presentation.
Category: Main Segmen