Payroll Mate 2011 provides tools for managing your business’s payroll. With its simple operation and great features, it’s is a great option for users in charge of a small business’ finances.
Even if you’ve never handled any company’s payroll, large or small, Payroll Mate is easy to get started with. We were able to slip right into the interface and control everything with ease. The program’s Wizard holds your hand every step of the way as it walks you through the setup and data entry stages.
The Wizard is most helpful when entering a new employee’s information into the database. You can quickly handle all relevant information, such as address, salary, deductions, marital status, and more. Once you’ve completed this, Payroll Mate automatically tallies all taxes and withholdings, which saves you time and reduces errors by doing the math for you. Payroll Mate automatically translates this financial information into a paycheck that looks exactly like what you’d expect to see in a traditional paycheck. From adding new employees to cutting them a check, the whole process took less than 5 minutes, which was amazing. Payroll Mate also lets you run reports and make detailed evaluations of payroll, employees, budgets, and more. We’ve tested several payroll programs, and Payroll Mate ranks right up there as one of the best.
Payroll Mate Software Key Features:
- A step by step, easy to follow wizard guides you through the company creation process.
- Each newly created company is automatically filled with a number of default Income, Tax, and Deduction categories, including federal taxes to save you time and effort.
- Allows you to create an unlimited number of fully customizable Income, Tax, and Deduction categories making this payroll software extremely flexible to fit exactly your payroll needs.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security and Medicare Taxes.
- A step by step, easy to follow wizard guides you through the process of adding new employees and deciding appropriate Incomes, Taxes, and Deductions for each employee along with their values.
- Displays the existing employees in the company in a very clear organized tabular view, with the ability to sort the employees on their names, social security numbers, or any other column in the employees table.
- Through the employees table, you can easily create new payroll checks or view already created ones for any employee.
This payroll software automatically calculates net pay, federal withholding tax, Social Security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 944, 940, W2 and W3. Our payroll program also supports user-defined Income, Tax, and Deduction categories making it very flexible and powerful.Our payroll software is Vista compatible and runs under 2000, XP, 2003 and, of course, windows Vista. So, if you current payroll system doesn’t run on window Vista and you are looking for a Vista payroll software then Payroll Mate will do the job for you.
Category: Main Segmen