Sharing Folders. It is one of the latest features in Windows Live Messenger in the form of a method to share data with other users. The program synchronizes data between two users. When a user sends data using this method, the recipient will receive the data when the recipient comes online. If one user deletes data, then other users will also lose its data.
Windows Live Messenger to Yahoo. Commencing on July 12, 2006, Yahoo Messenger and Windows Live Messenger can be used to communicate between the operator instant messenger. This feature applies only when a user uses Windows Live Messenger since version 8 or Messenger since version 8. Users who use the version below that version will appear offline by other users who have the versions of the above.
Windows Live Messenger Features:
- Able to start a conversation if the user is in Appear Offline status.
- Can send messages to users who are offline. Messages will be displayed to the recipient when the recipient log.
- Pseudonyms can be changed so it is not the same as what was written by other users.
- Received messages can be a marker of time.
- Colour schemes can be selected to change the color of the entire application.
- Favorites and groups – Put the people you chat with most at the top of your contacts, so you easily see when they’re online. Want to chat with several people in one window? Just set up a group.
- Share photos – Look at photos together, right in the conversation window. And Messenger tells you when people you know post new photos on Windows Live.
- Customize – Show off your personal style with custom scenes, animated display pictures, and signature sounds.
- Mobile and web – Using a public computer without Messenger? No problem! You can chat on the web from Windows Live Hotmail. Or, use Messenger on your mobile phone.
Category: Main Segmen